Job Search Results
Permanent, Sydney Upper North Shore, $75,000.00
Process Payroll and maintain payroll information.
Prepare and maintain Payroll records.
Document workflow and work procedures.
Provide accounting backing for financing personnel.
Attend the project meetings and prepare meeting minutes and action items.
Research and resolve any complications that are encountered.
• Qualifications and experience in accounting business or Human resources
• Proven ability to work under stress.
• Profound knowledge regarding Payroll administration.
• Excellent communication, verbal and written skills.
• Demonstrated ability to work as a part of a team.
• Proven organisational skills and ability to multi-task.
• Dedication to great customer service.
If you possess the above skills and experience please send your CV today to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply via the "apply for this job" link below.